Over 40 Years of Serving the Saudi & GCC Market
Global Suhaimi Group (GS) is a leading provider of quality Industrial Service Solutions including Asset Protection, Civil Construction, Maintenance, Roadmarking, Catering and Trading Services. GS continues to be engaged in mega projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and throughout the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries. Established in 1976, GS is trusted by some of the Globe’s biggest brands, government institutions, national oil companies, and major EPC Contractors, and serves a wide range of industries including Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Water Desalination and Power & Marine.
Global Suhaimi’s success over the last 40 years can largely be attributed to its vertically integrated growth and diversification strategy which has enabled the business to control the process, reduce costs, and improve efficiencies in all facets of its work. GS, together with its powerhouse parent company Al Suhaimi Holding has over the years established numerous Joint Ventures with a number of key Companies which support the business’s core business lines.
This diversification has been a key element of the Group’s sustainable success, and building the portfolio remains a continued strategic focus. Today, Global Suhaimi comprises Garnet Arabia Company (GAC), a joint venture with GMA Garnet Group from Australia, a trusted global leader in industrial garnet; and NES Global Arabia Limited, a joint venture with NES Global Talent from the UK, a company that brings global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, Petrochemicals, life sciences and rail sectors throughout the world. GS’s Parent Company Al Suhaimi Holdings has a Joint Venture in place with Hempel Paints which allows GS unparalleled access to the science, technology and economics of one of the largest coatings manufacturers in the world. In addition to this GS boasts Cate, an in-house catering company which serves both its own employees and other businesses covering a wide range of sectors, an extensive fleet of fully owned plant and equipment and an impressive portfolio of property and facilities such as offices, labor camps and fabrication, blasting and painting workshops throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
These offerings, together with industrial engineering, roadmarking and other support services allow GS to deliver turnkey industrial solutions to our clients. Further expansion through the addition of synergistic companies to our ever increasing portfolio is set to add even more value to the Company’s stakeholders and shareholders as GS continues to expand and diversify.
• Leading provider of Industrial Services Solutions in the GCC for more than 40 years.
• Extensive history in serving a wide range of industries including Oil and Gas, Energy, Petrochemicals, Power & Water industries.
• Trusted Industrial Service provider in Saudi and GCC for complex mega projects.
• Reliable partner with National Oil Companies and EPC’s in the region.
• Qualified, certified, skilled and highly experienced manpower.
• Proven partner for international businesses forming local and successful JV companies.
• ISO and OHSAS certified allowing it to deliver the best Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Standards.
• Achieved 51% in IKTVA In-Kingdom Total Value Add Program.